Real Estate marketing to get your home in front of as many qualified buyers as possible, as soon as possible will cost money and time. In the end it is worth it for the FSBO or any home seller. Follow these 7 Ways to Sold and you will find your way out of the maze and on to your next home.
1) MLS & Realtor.com – The largest and most used website by home buyers searching for their next home is Realtor.com. All most 80% of home buyers begin their search on the internet. Your ability to list your home on this site is only by way of the local MLS, that’s where it all starts. If you are not on the MLS and Realtor.com you are way behind the curve.
2) Real Estate Agents - Low cost, discount, minimum service real estate companies are available locally and on-line. These companies can list your home on the MLS and Realtor.com for a fee $200.00 to $1,200.00 fees vary with services offered. If you are going to be a FSBO doing it all on your own may not get you to sold.
3) 800# Pre-recorded Message – Used by top Real Estate agents who are on the cutting edge of real estate marketing. Savvy marketers understand that buyers don’t want to talk to an agent they just want information. Pre-recorded messages available 24/7 when the number is called they get the information and you get their name, number and address whether they leave it or not. These numbers are sometimes available through a local real estate agent for a minimum setup cost or possibly for free.
4) Signage – Professionally painted block letters 24” X 24”, with this message.
FOR SALE BY OWNER
call 24/7 prerecorded message
talk to no agent
This type sign message is also use by cutting edge Real Estate agents who may provide signs along with an800#.
These signs and no flyer information box will get buyers begging for information. Don’t forget directional arrow signs to lead buyers to your property.
5) Photos & Visual Tours – Photos inside and outside MLS & Realtor.com will usually allow 8 photos. Visual Tour used only by the top Real Estate Agents in the marketplace will allow up to 50 panoramas and/or photos these will also be linked to the MLS and Realtor.com sites. More photos and visual tours will get you a higher placement on the websites.
Note: ColdwellBanker.com allows its agents to submit an unlimited number of photo’s and visual tours on their site.
6) Newspaper Advertising – Keep it simple 3-5 lines to get your message and to get them to call for more information on your 800#. Make your ad stand out place a frame around the ad, add stars or symbols. Advertise only on the Real Estate sales day in your market maybe Saturday or Sunday you can do both but not every day.
7) Neighbors/Co-workers - Deliver professional flyers with photos, make with MS Publisher, to all your neighbors (pick your new neighbor) and take to your office, place on windshields in parking lots. Agents who do your visual tour can email you the tour for you to forward to friends and relatives.
Bill Carey with over 30 years in real estate sales, investments, and home building offers a unique perspective to the buying and selling process of residential real estate for F*R*E*E consumer information and reports log on to http://www.CharlotteNCExecutiveHomes.com and see "Insider Real Estate Secrets Revealed" ...a must-read for Home-Owners and Renters! It's a F*R*E*E 12-lesson e-course covering more than 20 topics exposing the realities behind buying and selling a home. It Could Make(or Save) You Thousands of Dollars
See http://www.BillCareyRealtor.com and sign up for our monthly e-newsletter with tips for buyers, sellers, home owners and soon to be home owners.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Bill_Carey